Upon delivery of your new Sealy mattress, please locate your Sealy Guarantee/ Warranty Card.
This card contains:
- The terms and conditions. This should be filed in a safe place.
- Your Guarantee/ Warranty Registration Card. This should be completed, detached and returned to Sealy as indicated in order to register your Sealy Guarantee/ Warranty.
- Your care and maintenance instructions. These should be followed carefully as they can extend the life of your Sealy bed.
We encourage you to register your purchase with us by completing the questionnaire attached to the Guarantee/ Warranty card or via the online registration. Failure to register your product does not diminish your Guarantee/ Warranty rights.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SEALY PRODUCT
At Sealy, we make the mattress that makes you more comfortable, and that includes repairing any sleep set that fails to live up to our high standards for quality materials and workmanship. Please take a few minutes to read through the Guarantee/ Warranty guidelines. Be aware that it can take up to 30 days for your body to adjust to the feel and support of a new sleep system.
The benefits conferred by this Guarantee/ Warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product.
Length of Guarantee/ Warranty
Your Guarantee/ Warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set and continues according to the period found on the law tag. This tag is sewn into the border of your mattress and foundation and must not be removed.
For the Duration of the Guarantee/ Warranty
Sealy will repair without charge to the original purchaser, any manufacturing fault (as defined). Sealy reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found on inspection to be in an unsanitary condition or stained, or when product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials.
Transport & Inspection Charges
Sealy reserves the right to charge an up-front call out fee prior to an inspection taking place at any stage during the life of the mattress. This fee will be refunded should a manufacturing fault be discovered.
Availability of Identical Materials
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, Sealy reserves the manufacturer’s right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics cannot be guaranteed, however the closest available match will always be attempted.
This Guarantee/ Warranty covers:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear
- Splitting occurring in the wood frame
- Loose or broken foundation wire through any fabric
- Compression of modules
- Leg and castor failure
This Guarantee/ Warranty does not cover:
- Mattress fabric (including stains, burns, pilling, or loose covers)
- Normal body indentations (less than 32 mm)
- Handles (where fitted) - these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the sleep set
- Issues relating to comfort choice, ie the mattress is too firm or too soft. Comfort is a personal choice and while adjustments are possible these are not a manufacturing fault.
- Issues relating to heat.
- Bedding sold ‘As Is’
- Damage due to abuse
- Bed Height
- Sheet fit
- New bed smell/odour
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation. A Sealy mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a matching Sealy foundation. If the mattress is damaged through its use in conjunction with a non-Sealy foundation, the warranty may be void.
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. mis-stitching on quilting).
- Visco-elastic foams are temperature sensitive and feel variation may occur depending on room temperature. This is not a manufacturing fault.
For Your Safety!
Don’t ever place this product near open flames or expose it to fire.
- This mattress is not flame proof or fire proof and can ignite or burn if exposed to open flame or fire. When ignited, some bedding materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases
- Don’t smoke in bed.